The twin grands are back in school so I have more time to myself now. They are in Preparatory which is the grade before first grade. It's kind of an extra grade at the beginning to make up for only 11 years of school (I think).
I've started practicing Yoga daily, hopefully to improve my posture, balance, and my back problems.
Today I'm meeting with some local friends who are on Ravelry. We're having a knit-together at Paseo de Flores, the mall in Heredia.
I'm planning my annual trip to the U.S. too. I have my tickets and leave on May 1. I will visit my dad in PA first and then fly to the Tampa area to visit with my two sisters. I will be gone until May 21. Can't wait to go shopping!!! I'll bring back many things I can't find in Costa Rica.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment